This website www.feuva.uk (the “Site”) is provided by Friends of Edinburgh University Visual Arts (“FEUVA”). Use of the Site is governed by these terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to on it) (“Terms and Conditions”).
Please read them now. By using the Site you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of the Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
We make no guarantees that the Site is free from so called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it or its contents.
Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by FEUVA of the materials on such websites.
FEUVA accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site; the use or inability to use the Site; the downloading of any materials from the Site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of FEUVA.
The content of the Site (including, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by FEUVA or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by FEUVA.
You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
- store the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose
- print copies of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose
- reproduce, copy or transmit the Site, or any part of the Site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium
- All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved